The Aroma Bin invites you to experience complete pleasure from our scents. We ensure every effort is made to provide maximum consistency. However, please note that each candle is individually made. From mixing, pouring, labeling and even down to wrapping for shipment — there may be variances between each candle because of this. Our wax is a coconut soy blend, so you may notice small blemishes. This does not in any way affect the burn or quality of the candle.
It’s imperative to understand the importance of burning a candle safely and responsibly. With each and every burn, you’ll want to allow your candle the time to completely and evenly burn to the edges. This creates an even melt pool and will prevent tunneling. Trim your wick often to help keep your melt pool clean and avoid smoking. To avoid over burning, only burn your candle for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
Here are a few notable guidelines for safe keeping:
- Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch with each burn.
- Do not move candles while/right after they've been lit. Sample tins especially can be hot.
- Keep debris out of your wax pool and never extinguish with water.
- Avoid burning your candle in drafty and/or flammable areas.
- Keep burning candles in sight at all times.
- Allow wax to harden before relighting.
- If you notice smoking, blow your candle out and trim your wick(s) and relight.
Have any other questions for us? Email email@example.com